Sign in to follow this  
TFJoe

TFJoe Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: TFJoe

Date of Birth: 21-09-00 21st September 2000

Country/Location: United Kingdom, England, North-West, Lancashire I dont want to give away where I live.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62281439

Games Played: Over 50 for sure I don't know the specific number but it is a lot.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Over 10 hours no less. I like the server a lot and you can meet nice people on the server.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am enthusiastic, young, I would say that I am a good leader, I think on my feet, I am quite intelligent also I am funny.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am a 14 year old boy born in the same place I live in currently. I have a dog called Poppy she is 1 year old and 2 days (When I am doing this application) I have a little sister who is younger than me she is a massive pain still. I am currently in the 3rd year of high school and picking GCSE options in January. I got to a Grammar school <-- A school you have to take a test to get into. I like to do Sport since I do it 5-7 times a week. My favourite Sport is Badminton. Next year I am going to the youth games with my club that I play for. I also do Swimming, Hockey, Football, Tennis, Table-Tennis, Volleyball, Handball, Squash and Cricket. I am a wicket-keeper for my Cricket team, we are the best in the District.

I hope I pass since I want to be a part of this amazing community and I will try my best to be as active as I can :D

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for an invite (stolen from gaffer)

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for an invite (stolen from gaffer)

wtf...

wtf...

Yeah that's a complete facepalm

Another thing, while you are on trial you must make 5 GOOD quality posts on the forum. Spam such as "lol, haha, cool" doesn't count. Also we don't count posts within your member app as ones that count towards the required 5.

has this been ignored?