Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

Stories of Social Failure: Keiji's Storys.

So a little while ago, I was talking about putting my idiotic stories on the site, but I have now decided to start doing that.

I will be posting a story every Monday from now on, so you guys can now have your mondays become either funny,serious, or downright "THAT was autistic."

SO! BEHOLD! The first story.

My math skills were not the best generally, they were on the average scale, but in my head, I was a moving calculator with numbers. However, during my 9th Year in school (Year 9), It was decided for me to shift down to the bottom level of the year, on the grounds of my shite angles and shapes. (Really? When the FUCK am I ever going to use shapes and angles with what I want to be?)

So, skip forward to the first day of the maths.

I know some people in the class, I thought it wasn't going to be bad, though there was the smelly cunt who sat infront of me, dirty little shit.

Oh yeah, so the first thing they wanted to test was our ability to do multiplying etc.

So he asks for the first person to stand up

"Roxanne, would you do your 4 times table please"

So she stands up.

And I shit you not.

"4.....8......12.....15"

"No Roxanne, its 16"

"16.....21.....26"

.....Why.

Why am I in this class, holy fucking shit this is unfucking bearable, I just want to fucking stab yo-

"Sam, would you please do the 14 times table"

Didnt realise he manage to go through about 9 other people because I was getting so fucking rageworthy in the corner.

My classmates decided to start doing there "oooohhhss"

"Ooohhh Sam, 14 times table"

"YOUR FUCKED MATE"

"This is gonna be funny"

They can stuff themselves.

"14 28 42 56 70 84 98 112 126 140"

Quick as that.

They're all staring at me now.

Next thing you know it they all start babbling.

"WOT THA FUK M8"

"UR NOT SUPPOS 2 BE IN 'ERE"

"WOAH"

Treated me like I was a alien, I mean, what the fuck.

Rest was sort of how you would expect after finding out that I have better algebra.

Teacher goes on the phone, rings the Math Head, asks why theres a student with no mathematical problems at all in his class. I get shifted out, next day, Im in 2nd from the highest group of maths.

And that was my first day I spent with people who treated me like I was a xeno.

Dont know whether you liked it or not, if its too long, I'll shorten the storys down for next time, ill just probably do that "simplified way"

I've always been in such classes.

One thing I remember is when I was 10-11 teacher asked "what is 1/8" and I instantly responded with "0.125" which for some reason kids found amazing.

Even last year ( aka when I was 19 ) people found it weird and amazing that I could do times 2 table to over 2^20. Or being bored during maths and writing down the Fibonacci number for as long as I could by heart.

Even though people always called me the smartest in class, right now I still feel dumb for not knowing so many things.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm autistic.

In my last college my end mark for Maths was a 9.8 out 10...

Failed a year on the same subject only because I did not know the basics of algebra even though I was already doing advanced.

In other words, Failed a year on Maths on the subject Algebra. Where as at the next study where Algebra was given again, I got to know the basics and then go towards the more advanced stuff. And ended with straight 10's out of 10, and one 9.

Not much of a story to my Maths...I've always been the scrawny nerd who was weird to even the people in the top sets when I was younger. I just find Maths boring tbh, whether because it's tedious like drawing or boring/easy like I find other things...it's just another lesson.

On Keiji's story tho...it was funny and put a smile on my face...loved it xD