Sign in to follow this  
ronmonster

Ronmonster member request (Accepted)

Player Name: Ronmonster (used to be cum stain but changed it due to complaints)

Date of Birth:15/03/98

Country/Location: UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51398553

Games Played: CS:S CS:S COD4 BF3

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? maybe about 100 hours

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: apparently I have a good sense of humor, so I guess there's that.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm just a student trying to get my GCSE's, but there's always time for gaming. I'm usually on between 5PM and 9PM weekdays.

More recently I've started being more active on the teamspeak, seems everyone's quite friendly on there.

I've also joined in with a few CS:GO Gathers, pretty fun stuff.

Anything else I should add?

Edited by Guest

Been around a fair while under the name Cum Stain, glad you changed to ronmonster though - much easier to have a conversation with the ronmonster than a cum stain.

Forum activity could be better, but I'm sure you yourself could note that...but overall is a nice chap. My only comment would be that you have seemed to be on and off, but for a long time you were here purely for JB - obviously now you are around for the community itself and I think you could be a decent member. :o

I do remember you from JB days I think but you were very quiet so I couldent be sure about that, you were just one of those micless people in the background. Now you are using your mic you have become more noticable around the community which is good! You do seem like a nice guy which is always a +. I would say stick around a bit more before applying so people get a good chance to know you!