Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

What are you playing right now?

Use this forum to keep each other informed about what we're playing, and if its good bad etc

Recently i dug out rollercoaster tycoon and rollercoaster tycoon 2.

Classic games, ofcourse they're getting old now but they are still great fun to play

Natural Selection 2, as per the norm for the past 10 months or so. Such a beast game.

I played Spore again recently, but as happened the first time, as soon as it gets to the civilization stage, it sucks balls.

Also played Black & White 2. Good game but I always lose interest towards the latter half of the game.

And Starcraft 2. I love to own noobs on Squadron TD and Nexus Wars.

Also playing IRL on hard-mode, which means trying not to wank. I keep dying a lot in this game and having to restart. My high score is pretty shit, I'm not gonna' lie.

Also playing IRL on hard-mode, which means trying not to wank. I keep dying a lot in this game and having to restart. My high score is pretty shit, I'm not gonna' lie.

aaah, I have to buy that game. Still waiting for when its going on sale.

do you even have steam

4Slns.png

Its called making conversation, Perhaps you should just go back to looking at your phone like all the children do when they meet up.

Anyway I'm playing plenty of LoL, CS:GO (Need all the skins!) looking at playing Tomb Raider 2 again later, and possibly getting into borederlands 2 again. I just got fed up of find me this, kill me that missions

but mainly (i know people will hate) Runescape :/

Pretty much all im playing right now too lol aside from the gathers, oldschool rs that is. Grinding slayer ftw, leveling combat for godwars... trying to find a team.

Look me up on oldschool highscores if you want: Popc0rn Pie