Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Crosshairs & Settings

Recently I've had a few people ask me what crosshair and settings I use for CS. I'll post both my CSS and CSGO settings here. Feel free to share your own too.

CSS Xhair:

332v0n4.png

CSGO Xhair:

msiz2w.png

They are both exactly the same as I like to keep consistency throughout both games as I play both frequently. A small crosshair with no spreadscale (the gap in the middle) is really nice as this helps with headshots and the crosshair doesn't take up alot of your view (i find this to be the case when watching small gaps). Purple is also a great colour especially for a small crosshair like this because it doesn't clash with bright or dark backgrounds. At the end of the day crosshair styles are just purely preference so use what size/colour you feel best with.

Another thing about the 0 spreadscale on CSS, this stops the crosshair changing size when switching weapons which I absolutely love.

I'll post my cfg and settings tomorrow with explanations for whoever asked as right now im v tired.

I actually have pretty much exactly the same crosshair on both games, but I have more transparency (lesser alpha value) and I have a centre dot. Mine are slightly more red than yours but not by much. Also, because I don't live in the early 2000s, I have a widescreen ratio.

Try using these settings:

cl_radar_always_centered 0

cl_radar_scale 0.3

for your CS:GO radar, you'll see much more and it'll stay in the middle so you don't have all that wasted black space when you're at the edges of a map.