Sign in to follow this  
^6SKIP

^6skip's whos know's what number app

Player Name:

Date of Birth:10/03/2000

Country/Location:Somerset Somerset Somerset ALALLALALLALA

SteamID:

Games Played:css,wow,arma3,gta5 xbox,fifa 14,xbox.......

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?year and a bit

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:Well I like to join the community to have some fun while playing jailbreak and to be able to feel part of the community

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well I'm mainly sporty even though I manage to play hours of jailbreak.

But I play Somerset Hockey, Somerset Cricket and I play football for my local club and school. I'm now in year 9 and starting studying for GCSE which is a bit annoying as i will have less time to piss about and annoy you lot on jb:))) :O.

I have been playing on OB for just over a year now i think its about the right time to apply again.

Cheers

WUV u all

copied some from my last app

What gaffeR said about apps, tho I would say if you wanted to join us a few things...

. Forum and teamspeak activity - you kinda do need to improve these, I know like others you come bk for JB but the increase of server activity would probably make you seem a little bit more OB like.

. Make OB your main server - I know you've got into other servers, even gaining admin powers on a couple. Idk what other views are, but OB would have to become your main JB - making it your priority to help populate and commune with OB than anyone else you associate with.

Obviously it's your choice of who you think is your more enjoyable choice, but obviously no point in applying to join us if you didn't plan to make OB your priority.

tl;dr : This isn't official app, but I'm sure your name will crop up at the next meeting - and whatever the decision you should stick around as I know you're a fairly nice lad.

As we said Skip, youngsters cant makes apps, they have to be put forward by an Admin/Mod in a meeting and then they we all have a vote, see what comes up in the next meeting dude. Stick around tho :D

Well he can still like make a post about it then everyone knows whats coming up lol

Or maybe just add a section into the members apps called Younger Applicants Wanting To Apply and have them sign up there it will say you a lot of time and you can just go through the list then lock afterwards (have it open for say 2 weeks, have your meeting then close it and pass the ones you want) Just a suggestion and would again save a lot of time.

Oh and hate these but Skip is a nice a lad but yeah try and make your JB source.

i tought there was no problem with underage people makeing an app, but yea i think you need some more activity. like puss really made an effort to get into this community. but you are a nice guy from what i know. :D

Anything going to happen?
As we said Skip, youngsters cant makes apps, they have to be put forward by an Admin/Mod in a meeting and then they we all have a vote, see what comes up in the next meeting dude. Stick around tho :D

Correct, you cannot put yourself forward for membership.

You have to basically be outstanding.

Also you forgot your steamid. You would be declined on this basis for not filling in the form correctly.

SteamID is probably the most important form when it comes to adding you to our system.

Skip if you keep activity up we can then see if an admin brings it up at the meeting, but as previously said, it has to be suggested by an admin, not by the member.