Sign in to follow this  
haydo

The boys

Keiji may be autistic but hes far from autistic if you know what I mean

1. No neckbeard nasely voice

2. Talks about normal shit

3. Hangs around with normal(ish) people online.

4. Isn't bothered about being in control.

5. Dosen't pay £6 a month to boss kids around.

In all fairness, I only act like Im hurt when people use the word "autistic" to just take the piss.

In fact, I'm the most likely to start hurling around the word, "Autistic Retard" just so I can hear people say

"Hey! You can't say that! I have a cousin blah blah blah"

Then I can just hurtle back

"Im autistic you fucking idiot faggot, I can say what I want about your fucking cousin."

But yeah, special brand of autism, the one where I only find un-funny shit funny, and have a shit sense of humor and allowed to take the piss out of other autistic kids.

Also, good banz.

PS. Story time with keiji.

There was a kid in my secondary who was as autistic as you can get, but this sunnova bitch used it to start punching random people, and laughed, in the end he ended up punching me, and calling me "the biggest fucking faggot in the school."

Blah.blah.blah. Kids parents get pissy, smirky little bastards say I should be kicked out of school for punching their son .

School cant do shit to me because Im officially autistic too, so they cant mark me for injuring an (super srs) special needs. kid.

Used it against the kid for at least 2 years when he randomly started hitting people, parents moved him out of school due to he cant get away with everything.

END OF AUTISTIC STORY TIME.