Sign in to follow this  
haydo

haydo's member app. (ON TRIAL)

Player Name: haydo

Date of Birth: Can't disclose for security reasons. Message me on steam for this.

Country/Location: North of England.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37805659

Games Played: At the moment; CSS, League of Legends, War Thunder, Killing floor and Garrys mod.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s) About 1 and a half Months.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: A positive atmosphere and a friendly and an approachable person for everyone to turn to around outbreak. I like to help everyone I can and personally enjoy it. I'm here because I like the people here and whenever I seem to meet someone it always feels like I've known them for a while. I like that a lot. I'm not sure what it is really, it's just a good laugh to be here.

Tell us a little something about yourself: There really isn't much to know. I play games with people and have a laugh. You either really like me or want to behead me and put my nan in a freezer. I like to think I'm different and I hope people here like me a bit. I was gonna make this post on Monday but I've got some things to do so I figured I'd just write it out now. I've been active on here daily for a while and I just think its time I tried to apply.

I've met just about everyone that is regular on outbreak and most of them seem to like having me around. I'm not perfect and perfect isn't what's looked for here. I have a lot of flaws. I'm just up for making this community a little better every time and I'm hoping getting membership is just the beginning for me here.

I'm active in forums, teamspeak and I love a bit of jailbreak as well. When no one wants to command I like to jump in and make it up as I go along. People enjoy watching me command and very occasionally even follow my commands!

Thanks if you took the time to skim through this.

Big thanks to Venga, Unseen and Honeymuffin for really bringing me in to the community and making me feel a part of something before I even was. Wasn't really sure how to thank you guys, so I attached a picture of a panda eating some leaves.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjWPjZdPcVUP930jRmPhofwV_Zqm1Vpt_FAr8QAacjg8rXbQeR

inb4 tl;dr

Definite +1 from me. :)

Forgot we had to post reasons: funny guy. Active. Friendly. Well integrated into the community. Brings joy with his hilarious CTing. Also wears fedoras like a true gent. Stuck around despite it not being a bandwagon kinda time.

Edited by Guest

That panda...nice touch...my young LoL padawan. May the Elite of the Autism be with you, and may membership befall your path.

+1 haydo, now with me - TO ASCALON!

Extra note : He's active, friendly and funny as heck - those are just the base reasons for me +1.

Woah cash tripple post *clap clap*

Anyways I would love to see haydo get a trial, I havent been on much lately so cant really give you my +1 or -1 but when we have met, you have been a laugh.

Good luck with your application !