Sign in to follow this  
Hazed

Vodo member app (DECLINED)

Player Name:VODO

Date of Birth:18/9/1997

Country/Location:kuwait

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:55321758

Games Played:command and counqer first decade, red alert 2, gunbound 2, L4D2, css, cs 1.6, portal 2, warframe, Dota 2, LOL, wow, cod black ops (1,2), Minecarft (alot), Dead space(1,2), mirror edge, BF3

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 8 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?jailbreak

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:i will be more active one the forums and spam less and try to clean the community from ass holes :D

Tell us a little something about yourself:i think you all know me now it's been a while now i play css alot these days

+1 vodo due to you being so kind and you're willing to join in with active events and things.

You have even got over the forum thing, i wasnt here when the king was in his full glory but im sure its better now

Dont always see you in game (setting aside the games are down at the moment)

And you tend to post in the forums where you shouldnt.

That being said you seem alright, everyone seems to be against you for more reasons than i can see, but if you get in we can play together sometime.

Just to jump in on this Vodo has been trying since he got back he often went ct (always not the best but that can be said about me too) But his spam has slowed down a bit, i see Vodo as generally nice person but I think you should wait a little bit longer before posting this members app.

But as said your always polite to me and we have had some chats.

Keep going in the right direction

All the best

Cash

Vodo is brilliant! Yeah he has his moments where your like 'OMFGWTFBBQ' but yanoo... Hes a laugh! He can physically make you laugh because he is a genuinely funny guy! hes active! hes willing to get involved and try new things!

+1 VODO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whether they mean anything or not...they are still worth posting in my opinion :c

Vodo isn't one of the brightest sparks in the world, at times he is one of those annoying short fuse ones which comes and goes. However he is probably one of the most genuine and friendly peeps you can meet on the server; he's been around long enough to earn a bold dark blue name on the forum and a spot in a steam group tbh.

So yeah, +1 for the king.