Sign in to follow this  
Hazed

Vodo member app (DECLINED)

We do look at the +1's but tbh just write you opinion down Biggles and (Tiny,Wist) sorry head a bit fuzzy will look through.

:)

So cute, no they don't. They never meant anything to be honnest.

When me and Twist did the apps all that counted was all the remarks/posts with actuall proper statements.

I think the same counts for Biggles and Tiny.

Someone could give a +1 without any reason at all.

We had cases people gave +1 for having a nice name.

So yet again +1 means nothing and besides both Biggles and Tiny know most of the players anyway.

If people are proper people and not retards, thell be put on trial.

Any cunts, douchebags or just idiot spammers etc will not.

OK fair point do what you want guys i was actually agreeing with you McLovin +1's are outdated as i meant to say/type we look at what others write then base a judgement on that and our personal feelings towards the applicant, god why so much drama anyways. Its just a members application.

Back to the point in hand I wish you the best of luck with your application Vodo.

btw this is just a member application you don't have to do all this although i appreciate what you guys have done here.. but as i said it's just a member app i apply and the admins either accept/decline

Edited by Guest

btw this is just a member application you don't have to do all this although i appreciate what you guys have done here.. but as i said it's just a member app i apply and the admins either accept/decline

I tend to take things to seriously with being 26 so yeah sorry.

Hey vodo, I'm sorry to have to do this again but we're going to have to decline you still, being a member is about setting an example and you seem to lack basic common sense on the forums so for now its going to have to be a no.