Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Counter-strike 1.6 server

OB will haves it first 1.6 server, which I will be purchasing tonight and hope fully it should be up and running for tomorrow. I don't know how to make a poll but what would you guys prefare, a team deathmatch or dust2 map only? Give answers with an explanation. Personally I think dust2 only, it's fun but you can also have good crack the server because you can actually have a conversation with out hearing awps going off every second.

I prefer 'Plant the bomb' or 'rescue the hostage' than team death match

^ ^

( idk if team death match if referring to this ) I guessing its something else.

and id thing it would be better if there would be other maps than just 2dust because from my experience iv had

2 much of anything can get boring after awhile.

Bomb Defusal / Hostage Rescue with Map Rotation by admin / rtv (vote) choice.

I do enjoy d2 but it would allow me to learn the other maps against players more similar and well known in our community - and due to vote/rtv if it's possible it'd mean that you could just replay d2 again if no one complains.

Not just deathmatch though...as it is just a killwhore game mode and I reckon objective game modes are 1. More fun if you haven't got the best aim in the world 2. Bring more community / teamwork to the server making it a better server in my opinion.

Though we'll see what everyone thinks c: