Sign in to follow this  
BloodyGamer99

What should stay alive Surf, Minigames, Jb?!

Going over the same points and running around in circles won't help. We wait till meeting then trash out ideas till then this is just getting pointless.

to- HoneyMuffin all members have a say we do listen and take on board everything that the members are saying we just haven't had the time to get most of us together to discuss stuff as most of us are either working or just don't have any spare time at the moment.

Please i know its frustrating for everyone at moment but there's one way you (Members non members) can help and that's to populate ob help us to help you's basically.

I won't post another thing on servers and whats next cause at the moment its just gets me to stressed and i of all people don't need that.

thanks for reading.

All glory to the fedorian republic.

Bogs just got demoted to second most glorifying. Long live Professor. Long live fedora. Long live autism.

No but seriously...being bitter and arguing over this topic here won't help anything. It's my opinion that reducing to 1 server is obvious and we can easily populate 1 server, bringing it to it's fullest. I personally would prefer jailbreak as I believe it brings more of a community spirit and more joy to myself personally - but whichever server we choose we would need to consider different changes to bring it to it's fullest potential.

Also admins, mods...members - everyone needs to play their part in helping out. I've seen a couple of others along side myself poaching a couple of players from other communities, we need the new players and with guidance they fit in amazingly. We need everyone to contribute somehow - whether it just to be to enjoy the servers more often, poach players or simply try out being a CT on JB.

Why close servers? In order for the servers to grow, the community needs to expand. Want to know why TMF is always full? Because they let ANYONE in, give them membership and stuff. Outbreak is committed to having decent people in the community, and there are not many of those people. The reason we have a small ish community is because the joining process is quite rigorous, not a complaint, I think it's good. Also the fact that we have rules that work. People join TMF because it's basically a free-for-all. The only rule is don't swear.

Basically, at Outbreak things are done properly. The people who join are people who want to play seriously and help out. The difference is TMF people join and just fuck around and don't give a shit, which I think is why there are so many members. It's easier.

Take Youtube for example: Smosh or whatever it is, is the most subscribed channel on Youtube. Their content is absolute gobshite... So you think, who subscribes to it? Then you realise that they must be idiots, thus, there are more idiots in the world than any other person type.

Lower JB to 24 players.

Keep MG as it is.

Close surf and open 1-2 mix servers for OB instead.

With lower player count of JB, open a zombie escape server or whatevs.

Also, add a donation bar. A bar that displays in percentage how many donations are needed to fund the server for x amount of time. Reset bar when time expires.

Lower JB to 24 players.

Keep MG as it is.

Close surf and open 1-2 mix servers for OB instead.

With lower player count of JB, open a zombie escape server or whatevs.

Also, add a donation bar. A bar that displays in percentage how many donations are needed to fund the server for x amount of time. Reset bar when time expires.

Some people just want to see the world burn.

No but seriously, I appreciate you putting stuff forward Antizombie but..

> There would be no point in lowering JB, has no advantages tbh D:

> We're not a regular css / mixing community which has been made clear previously - OB Gathers already take place outside the servers so there is no real need for an official server

> Wants another server when we're already low population, and there is a lot of zombie escapes out there already

> The donation bar could be reasonable, but the way you consider laying it out makes us look somewhat needy and allows people to acknowledge we are desperate for monis [Whether we are or not]

Other than that...your points sound reasonable c: