Sign in to follow this  
BloodyGamer99

What should stay alive Surf, Minigames, Jb?!

I honnestly do Love Minigames and Surf.

But I think That we should shutdown Minigames and surf

untill Jailbreak is pretty much everyday full, then we can release Minigames or Surf once again.

These days Jailbreak Is just dead.....

We are pretty much a Jailbreak community. (Pls No hate it's just my opinion leave what you think below)

Randy ur missing the point and so is everyone else.

Having more than 1 server drains the population in itself. Advertising will not get us anywhere. Also we aren't a JB community, we are already a multi-gaming community. As i personally do not find JB fun anymore I would rather CLOSE SURF and JB

we are divided as I like jailbreak its a nice ice breaker for the community, mini games is ok surf is just a waste would have posted more but tbh i am sick of going through the same stuff.

only one person will tell us the future direction of ob and that is McLovin

we are divided as I like jailbreak its a nice ice breaker for the community, mini games is ok surf is just a waste would have posted more but tbh i am sick of going through the same stuff.

only one person will tell us the future direction of ob and that is McLovin

I'm gonna have to agree here, as a new member of this community I've spent more time on jailbreak than on any of the other servers. I never liked jailbreak before that. I went on and it was just banter, I met people I took a shine too instantly and it was just a great place to have a laugh. We're all different people and we all like different things. We'll have to see what happens here.

My opinion is that we mostly have regulars on our server apart from the odd one off player or maybe a guy who gets banned, causing this to leave all our regulars playing 1 of the 3 servers this is where it all goes wrong here at OB we like it in packs we love them however this is the problem many regulars goto the server most populated e.g jailbreak or mini-games. This leaving one of the 2 MAIN servers empty, however it does sometimes fix itself where we have a few dedicated members just hop onto jb and then this creates a 10-mg and around 8-12 on jb this leaving 2 fairly popular servers.

This brings us to the fine gift surf.

Now as I have tried to say so many times but no one as really understood is that OB surf is not commonly known among the other popular clans. Many regular surfers SWAP between different clans DEPENDENT on what map is currently on the server - OB like other clans has some very shit maps which kill off players unless they are having a conversation while surfing or are dedicated to their clan.

In conclusion to surf we should not close it but we need it to be known among the other clans and then our server will be among the favourites of many rotate surfers who will get bored of the clan server they are on due to either a map or rage causing them to look at their favourites and rotate to the next server with a good map on it.

Another problem for surf is that a fairly average player will join when 2 or 3 non experienced surfers are on and then causing them to leave due to them getting killed often.

When our servers went down the OB flock migrated to a near community: blaze

When at blaze we met some people that would just slot into OB perfectly most of the people at the jailbreak were kind and open to share their servers, however some (one) was enraged that we did abuse the separate ts and noticed we fixed some minor games such as trivia but to gwet to the point we need our server known among other clans.

Having more than 1 server drains the population in itself. Advertising will not get us anywhere. Also we aren't a JB community, we are already a multi-gaming community. As i personally do not find JB fun anymore I would rather CLOSE SURF and JB

What other games then CS:S do we provide servers in? ^^"

Unless you keep a few servers hidden from me? :p

Lets be honest, you are the only one that really loves minigames. Most other people in the community can take it or leave it.

I really like minigames, but prefer JB. MG is nice for a break but not to base a community around. To compare the two gamemodes is kind of like comparing a good book with a shit but entertaining comic, with JB being the book and minigames the comic.

But as Cash said, the final say is with McLovin.