Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Methods member app. (DECLINED)

Player Name: Method

Date of Birth: 01/08/97

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33094187

Games Played: CSS, CSGO, TF2, LOL, GMOD...

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? since vodoo

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? mainly jailbreak and mini games.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I try to enjoy the game and have fun.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I like snowboarding, scuba diving and games. The thing with banished ended a long time ago and i never join because i wanted to play on this server as well, although i am friends with them i am not in banished gaming.

thanks.

Real joy to play with and has been active as of late. I admit he's a bit on and off so I don't know if he'll get it this time but if he stays with us will more than likely get it next time.

Improve forum activity a lot...see this to be done and I don't see why not c:

Hey Method, sorry but we're going to have to decline you for now, considering when you made your account on the forums, the activity just isn't there. Your last post was on April 9th which was for another member app so its clear you're not taking anything we say into account, just blindly applying.