Sign in to follow this  
Wist

Which phone can I taaaaaaaaake

Wish here is some real advice, not just an argument between andrioid and apple fan boys. I had the exact same choice last week between the iPhone 5 and the HTC one. I did a lot of reasearch and I chose the HTC one that I'm very very pleased with. The phone is of a higher quality of build, speakers are better, feels a lot better in your hand, larger screen, better user capability, ppersonally the picture quality is also better. The iPhone 5 can look a bit squished due to it'd length but not breadth. Apps wise apple still has it, and possibly on battery life as well due to the larger screen on the HTC sucking more up. It's not a case of boooooo apple suck or andrioid is shit get an iPhone. It's also no use saying that any phone you have had before should influence your decision. Just because you had an iPhone 4 dosent make the next one the right choice ans same with andrioid. It's really up to preference because at the end of the day they are both great but just in different ways. I got my HTC one for 41 pounds a month, free texting and calls and 2 gb of data on 4G from EE, the handset was also free. So hope that helps you out a bit :)