Sign in to follow this  
ali

ali's 2nd Member App (DECLINED)

Player Name: ali

Date of Birth: 31/05/1996

Country/Location: York, England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32677892

Games Played: CSS, Shogun 2/Empire Total War, Minecraft, Arma 2/DayZ/Wastelands, Mount and Blade Warband and Napoleonic Wars. Just bought Terraria and Gmod In the steam sale and also just got Cube World.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? About 10 Months on and off

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? I Play more Jailbreak and have been playing bits of MG since it opened not so much surf as I’m awful at it.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm active, like to think that I’m helpful and friendly and get on with the majority of the current players, I don't go CT as my mic is broken but used to CT a lot before and hoping to get a new mic soon.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Alistair and ali is a nickname. I'm currently doing my first year of a levels and studying Maths, Biology, Psychology and Economics. I haven't really been on the forums much but will try to go on them more from now on.

Seems to be on a lot please don't be afraid to go ct once in while (if i can do it anyone can). Get your ass onto team speak once in a while mingle but yeah good player, nice guy all the right stuff

+1

good luck with your application

I don't see him trying to integrate with the community. Seems like he plays just to play and getting the member tag isn't something you should get just because you want it but because you deserve it. You've been around for ages but I've gotten a good impression of you. You always find ways to annoy me without trying. I'm sure you aren't doing it on purpose but you seem a bit off. I don't know you that well and if you tried integrating more with the community I wouldn't mind you getting member. 36 post on the forums and you've been around for 10 months.

I agree with Gumzter that you could integrate on the forums and in general a lot more, however you are a fairly active player and a friendly face for me in general. Obviously as you say, you are trying to get a new mic and getting that will help tremendously.

Overall, get to know everyone...maybe bump/update your old intro thread if you have one.. +1 based upon server activity and the fact you don't cause trouble to anyone c:

fact you don't cause trouble to anyone

He always runs away at the star of the rounds and then comes back at the end >:(

Anyways you are an active player that I see online atleast once/day but as said before you could interact with the community more and fixing a mic will really really help!

Good luck on your app ali ^.^

I have to say welcome back ali. Its nice to see you again but since you have been back you've been really quiet on the forum side and although I have seen you on a bit, you have only been back a short while. Anyway good luck!

Going to have to decline you this time I'm afraid Ali, whenever you're on the server I never see or hear you speaking, you're just kind of existing on it. Your forum activity is also pretty bad with a post a month, try to work integrating more and be more active on the forums, better luck next time!