Sign in to follow this  
jbirdie96

sleep paralysis

just wondering ever had sleep paralysis, i occasionally get it and its a weird thing to experience.

also if anyone knows the cause or anything like that.

The most widely accepted cause of sleep paralysis is actually from strenuous exercise before bed. And it sounds completely ridiculous but that also includes masturbation. So really, if it's happening to you then you should try not salting the sausage for a while; 7 days is the length of time it takes for testosterone levels to return to normal after yanking the yam so I'd recommend at least a week of refraining from tugging the thomas to see if the issue resolves itself.

Sometimes if I'm in a deep sleep, I wake up, and I can't move. It's fucking terrifying. You try and move, but it's really, really difficult. It only ever happens to me at night, but the only way I crack out of it is by forcing myself to move, which is hard to explain the method of. I just move any way I can until more mobility returns to my limbs.

Mine might be different to yours, but this particular thing scares the crap out of me. I hate losing that kind of control, even in such a safe place as my own bed.

Sometimes if I'm in a deep sleep, I wake up, and I can't move. It's fucking terrifying. You try and move, but it's really, really difficult. It only ever happens to me at night, but the only way I crack out of it is by forcing myself to move, which is hard to explain the method of. I just move any way I can until more mobility returns to my limbs.

Mine might be different to yours, but this particular thing scares the crap out of me. I hate losing that kind of control, even in such a safe place as my own bed.

I get this from time to time...though I find it so hard to sleep, the only reason it's rare is because I rarely am asleep.

Anyhow a lot of the time, the only way I can truly make my body function fully..is to shuffle off the bed. Which is always a pain in the arse, literally.

I've tried to put my self into a lucid dream but never get there, I'm just a really good sleeper, might be due to the joint I have before bed, but I would love to experience this, any tips?

there are enough information gaf on the internet how to get them .

http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream

Me and a friend of mine really wanted to try this out so last year. we basically did Step 1 from the site. we did it for days. after some weeks i did get some lucid dreams but they are still rare for me.These lucid dreams are amazing. i advise to try this out :P. Oh yea and sometimes when i wake up and i am still half sleepy sometimes i can resume my dreams. :o

Weezy. That's 1 step to control when you get lucid dreaming is go to sleep, make the alarm interrupt your dream, wake up and do the other steps, think about your dream that you just had and when you fall asleep it resumes :/ gaffeR you just gotta learn some steps and dedicate yourself to it.

Tip, don't think about sex or flying. You'll wake up really frustrated lol