Sign in to follow this  
Acherontia Styx.

Acherontia Styx. (DECLINED)

Player Name: Acherontia Styx.

Date of Birth: 17 august 1995

Country/Location: Belgium / Ieper

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16212373

Games Played: Mainly computer : Once started playing COD1 for quit a long while , switched to some other COD games , runescape , world of warcraft , CSS , Csgo , portal , Left 4 dead , Minecraft , Portal , League Of Legends , Tribalwars that's mainly the games i've played for quit a long while :)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

Pfft , i guess that's about 7 a 8 months but i first started playing there under GraphiKx , then switched to the name Acherontia Styx. I just quitted JB for abouts 2 weeks that's why you guys haven't seen me on lately been busy with exams etc so ;)

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?

I tried Surf server ones and find it quit hard to really learn , but i'm working on it :) , so mainly i play Jailbreak guess the time i played i'm fairly known there.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I'm a fun guy to play with , i'm a decent leader as CT , but a bit shootingfrenzy sometimes as seen as how good T's work along with :) , I'm well in known of the rules and try and learn some rules to new guys who are first playing along with us.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

My names Kyle , i'm 17 years old as earlier told , I live in a small city called 'Ieper' , I go to school they're ( last year ) i have some troubles getting past my last years because i have to do 2 exames over again , '-- ( studying for Elektrician), so I accualy didn't finish high school yet , after this i'm planning to do one more year and then off to work! After school i mainly play computer as much of an addiction it is i play CSS (dutch servers , jailbreak , bhop servers etc..).

Feel free to add me on Steam , if you have any further questions ask me.

And as some info that has been told i know I should be more active on forums , it's changing, as from now on i'll be on forums as much as possible.

Don't mind my spelling sinds i'm from Belgium i tried my best but here and there ;)

EDITED: I forgot who you was until i heard you voice in game . Sorry<3

So +1 sorry for forgetting you because i remember who you are you are a great guy and deserve member

Inb4 jokes about me

Edited by Guest

Need to integrate as it says u joined the forums today:/ so going by that im not going to +1 because i personally haven't seen you at all so im sorry so no plus 1

Yes , I understand as I said in my post i'm going to change that :)

How can you not have seen him at all in 7-8 moths time stiqqy? O_o"

Well, I've definitly seen ypu on tje server a lot, nice member app btw,

+1 (<3 belgium)

But try to hang around a bit on the forum idd

How can you not have seen him at all in 7-8 moths time stiqqy? O_o"

Well, I've definitly seen ypu on tje server a lot, nice member app btw,

+1 (<3 belgium)

But try to hang around a bit on the forum idd

I will thank you alot :)

Sorry Styx but we're going to have to declined you for now, as active as you may be, you joined the forums and made an app straight away and you only have 2 posts outside your app, which shows us that you've made no effort to mix with the community side of outbreak.

Be more active on the forums, mix with the members and join teamspeak every now and then for a lovely ol' chat and then feel free to reapply in one months time! (I do appreciate the effort you made on your application though)