Sign in to follow this  
G3orge

G3orge Second member app! - (DECLINED)

Player Name: G3orge

Date of Birth: 23/07/96

Country/Location: Bristol, England.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19377450

Games Played: CS series (Mostly CSS), Left4Dead Series, Minecraft.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Around 3 months now. Played before then but rarely.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Jailbreak mostly. Played surf a few times when the jailbreak is empty!

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: A friendly, fun player looking to have a laugh whilst helping others when they require it.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm a friendly guy looking to have fun. Enjoy playing with a number of the OB community and feel i would fit in well with them. I'm always looking to have a laugh and I feel I can be helpful. I enjoy games (PC and Console) and I love FPS but enjoy other games too. I applied a month ago and am applying again knowing i'll be on during the trail period. Cheers guys :)

If there is anything i can add to my application to make it better or increase my changes let me know. :)

You're not the george that was involved with phreak are you?

Don't have a clue what you're on about :| So no I wasn't!

FUCK SAKE TINY YOU LITTLE SHITCOCK I FUCKING HATE YOU

Sure george we'll be happy to give you a trial make sure you behave and add me on steam to recieve an invitation to the trial group, it'll last one week and you should try your best to mix in with the community and stand out xox