Sign in to follow this  
Hazed

Trouble choosing a laptop

Ok guys here is what I want you to do please I need you're advice and knowledge.

I am going to choose from these laptops ( MSI or alienware or Razor Blade or aces )

1-choose one of these.

2-reason.

Thank you <3 take you're Time because ones you have chosen there is no going back.

Vodo you shouldn't get hung up over the brand of your laptop. Instead look at all the laptops in your price range from all the decent brands and look for the best performance for your price. Of course first decide on how much inches you want your laptop screen to be.

If you post your price range here with your specific wishes (Does it need a webcam? How big does the hard drive need to be? things like that) we might be able to help you with suggestions for a good laptop.

Don't get a laptop! you will be fighting with your GF fall off your bed and SMASH that shit, i got my laptop 9 months ago, £685 now its dead :'(

That happens when you have sex with your laptop to your side.

yes yes gaffer, we all know you have a gf. stop making us lonely people feel like shit :(

1. what prof said

2. both of johns points

3. welcome back

4. your throne is waiting, however the evil sorcerer johndoe currently guards it. you must defeat him!

Why do people need a fucking expensive gamer laptop just to play cs:s, tf2, and games like that?

It's not like you want to play arma2 all time.... (and even that runs fine on pc's which are less expensive & not gamer laptops...)

Ah well, everyone his way I guess..

Just get a laptop with Intel I5 at least & nVidea GPU & at least 6GB DDR3 Ram. AND MAKE SURE IT's A GOOD MOTHERBOARD!

that's it.