Sign in to follow this  
Jonty

Jonty's Member Application. (PASSED)

Player Name: Jonty

Date of Birth: 05/ 07/1991.

Country/Location: UK, Cambridge.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22304371

Games Played: CSS, BF3, Starcraft 2, Halo 2,3.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 6 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? I play mainly Jailbreak, i am learning to surf atm, and im getting alot into the new Hide and Seek server.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Im frequently active, and feel i bring good morale and rapour to the servers ;).

Tell us a little something about yourself: In a few months im traveling AUS and NZ to do anything and everything that raises the adrenalin, i am then joining the RAF as a weapons systems operator.

I play piano and have been with my lady for 5 years now (sigh) ;). In my free time i play Jailbreak on your server.

Were you the guy there was that kerfuffle with Sholto a wee while ago?

Anyway if you are, welcome back that was the last time I saw you on the jailbreak server. If you aren't then I haven't seen you before.

Anyway I would give you the same advice that is given to most new applicants, try and merge with the community. We are a group of gamers who are also friends, its not really enough to play the servers. Also, I know I haven't been around the jailbreak server much recently but I would say 6 months is optimistic at best. The question is more geared to how often do you consistently play on the server, if you played for a week 6 months ago and then never showed your face for 4 months you cant claim 6....just putting it out there.

Anyways, try and take that on board I guess, but you seem like a nice guy all the same :D ill see you around

Thank you fluxy and yes i am the same Jonty me and sholto settled all differences and have been in recent contact, i played for 2 months and then moved house and have been back regularly since then.

Little ninja Jonty with his rebellious moods :D All the same I have only seen you recently, probably due to this 'gap' of yours, and I only arrived here myself 3 months ago hehe.

I would say you need to integrate a little more but you seem like a sound lad to me and probably will get member eventually :o As one of these nearly dead people [+20] you'll work your way around.