Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

I'm seeing Ghosts in CS:S!

Okay, so Just now, There was a player called tKKK #y, this player was slightly different for me....

On jb_avalanche, we gathered the T's into 1vs100, and we went through the plan as usual, make them drop into the pool of water...

But tKKK #y stayed up there. As seen in this photo http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148870894

I proceeded to talk to the other CT's, No Good & InMyLife, if I can kill him for delaying, but they continued.

I once more asked, "can I kill tKKK?" and No Good replied...

"HE'S NOT THERE FOR CHRIST SAKE."

Even tKKK said that he was at the couch game, and tried to indicate where he was, Professor tried to show as well, but I just saw his model jumping...in the 1vs100 game.

I then proceeded to shoot him, several times, hoping to prove to kill him..

He didn't die.

After I shot him several times, he teleported, probably to the location of where he actually was.

and that is the story of the Ghost of CS:S.

Or maybe my Game is on meth, if so, its on some of the best.

I can't wait until the day my game decides to start letting me view Flying Dragons and dinosaurs with laser beams...

TL:DR I saw guy delaying, asked to kill him, players say he's not there, I insist, they think Im going mad, I shoot guy, he teleports, COMPUTER IS METH ADDICT.

That CSS ghost will continue stalking you throughout the game. Soon you will go mad, beginning to see it in your dreams. You will find unknown files in your game folders, and soon the ghost will emerge into real life! Then you will be totally fucked as it proceeds to pwn your RL ass. It will take your place, while you on the other hand find yourself trapped within your computer's CSS game, helplessly crying out for help as the fact slowly sinks in that you're alone now... forever...

Its your game lagging, or your connection lagging to the server or whatever. Weird stuff happens to me like that, one time I was commanding all the Ts just became invisible for me, lucky the cells were still shut but I had to relog to fix it. But yeah, this used to happen a lot when we got our new server and then it stopped, so you aint going mad Keji don't worry.

I get the opposite through the magic of big lagg spikes.

Heres a long story

the other day we were playing hot potato on the sofa area, i knifed the ball a few times but then my game froze up. I could hear gumzter telling me to knife it, unseen was saying "hes just waiting til the end before he does it", some other people telling me to knife it, then i hear unseen again "oh i guess he wasnt waiting to knife it". Then my game unfreezes and im dead. Objects and people just jumping everywhere. I was like dammit

it was a major problem with css got updated to the orange box engine, as gaffer says if it happens again just whack record in console then type stop.

on a related note i have witnessed ghosts irl :(

it was scary, i was at a mates house and we ran to the kitchen to get knives because someone was moving around upstairs on top of this we saw shadows but when we ran up there no one was there?! :( :( :(

... no one believes us :[

Fuck you all giving real reasons why this happens. Missing a golden opportunity for the first OB ghost story to tell around camp fires.

There will always be cynics, let us just believe there are ghosts in the machine