Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

I'm seeing Ghosts in CS:S!

It were so fun! Keiji you stood there looking up just watching nothing saying you saw a guy. I were about to call 911 and get you the help you needed!

I think this was the problem gaffeR had against me on HnS server (fun as hell since i looked at him shooting nothing)

it was scary, i was at a mates house and we ran to the kitchen to get knives because someone was moving around upstairs on top of this we saw shadows but when we ran up there no one was there?! :( :( :(

... no one believes us :[

To be quite fair I have had similar expierences.

Although the one expierence that did get me in a panic state was at a night I watched a downloaded movie.

It was a comedy and I enjoyed it, although in the middle of the title screen at the end. It cut off and suddenly I saw some wierd figure sitting on a chair behind me on my screen. When I looked backwards I saw an empty chair facing me.

So here comes the scary part, the next morning I opened the file again and skipped to the end to see if it was just some stupid prank. But there were no such a screen moment in there at all. That left me scared for about 3 weeks.

Also I have this friend who says he can see them in a sort of shadow form. (I am sceptical about these things) Although last saturday we were chilling at his house in the night and we suddenly heard some wierd noices from afar in the house. And we were the only ones in the house, then he stood up and said oh there is one in the washing room. Well believe me this shit is fucked up.

I also asked him if he could see/feel a difference between good and bad ones. And he told me oh yes, but he always goes away when he see/feels a bad one. And tries to avoid them.

Whenever I'm playing video games at a friends house at night, I like to turn around, look at his open door and say "Oh hello there sir with the Knife, how may I help you?". Scares the crap out of them every time.

Whenever I'm playing video games at a friends house at night, I like to turn around, look at his open door and say "Oh hello there sir with the Knife, how may I help you?". Scares the crap out of them every time.

Do you say that in dutch or english?

tumblr_mkw5aiysPV1rmqoy8o1_500.gif

I also asked him if he could see/feel a difference between good and bad ones. And he told me oh yes, but he always goes away when he see/feels a bad one. And tries to avoid them.

That's fucked uuuup, but i dont know if I believe it >:3

Randy can you stop bumbing old threads becuase it's kinda of a Rule unless you wanna get banned? youre choice just helping

>old thread

>its a rule

>get banned for it

Nothing you ever say is right, leave Randy alone