Sign in to follow this  
TommyB

Grand Theft Auto V

Could someone tell me why, when I tried to save a sports car in Franklins garage, it just reloaded his white car when I restarted the game >:(

I had the same thing happen to me, I get a nice car, spend thousands on it, put it in his home garage and save. Next time I come on, it's gone!

In other news I think Trevor Phillips is the best written character in any game ever.

This game is the only thing making me even consider playing on a console...what happened to glorious PC Gaming Master Race.

Irrelevant though, watching videos and playing at a mate's house - dayum looks great.

Apparently.... There was code found in the PS3 version which shows that there was some kind of PC testing going on. .

What?

So in other words, there was something on the ps3 version saying "GUYZ, WE IS TRYING OUT OUR PC VERSION, INNIT"

No daffy they are not gonna make GTA V on pc because some people hack and shit soo they regretted when they made GTA IV on PC sooo gg buying it on pc, btw gta or call of duty sucks when you play it on pc?? Except mw2 or mw3 these are awesome but again it's awesome when you play it on ps3 or xbox :D

I am sure there will be a pc version down the road as its a cash cow

and unfortunately the world works that way. Might not be until next year but if they can get anymore money out of it this will def happen or maybe a crappy ad don even more milking of thee cow

moo