Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

Guns Of Icarus Online: Give away.

How are you choosing this out of interest? A randomiser? Names out of a hat? Your pick? xD

Just wondered :3 Either way as said already very interested in this game...as I know full well I don't have any money to actually buy it. xD

looks fucking awesome, wiwll buy anyway if I don't get it, would be hilarouis to get about 16 of us together and do 4 teams of 4

I'd be so up for that.

Can you imagine what would happen if a big rich company got a hold of this and decided to make a battlefront remake using it? I think I would shit my pants.

looks fucking awesome, wiwll buy anyway if I don't get it, would be hilarouis to get about 16 of us together and do 4 teams of 4

I'd be so up for that.

Can you imagine what would happen if a big rich company got a hold of this and decided to make a battlefront remake using it? I think I would shit my pants.

Well Prof, the skirmish mode I'm giving away is only 1 half of the game, the rest is coming in a DLC kind of update, it's going to be called adventure mode, there's a kick starter for it, and it looks pretty big, and amazing. Google it.

Oh and Fluxy, the 4-pack is silly cheap, it's £3~4 per game, with the first buyer getting the collectors edition, it would be worth getting a list of people who want the game, pooling together some money and buying the 4 pack several times to complete that list and then charging people. (This would have to be done quick cause the offer ends in 7 hours, still without the offer each game is £7, still really cheap for what you're getting, The non discount price of the 4pack is £30 with the game by itself is £15)

How are you choosing this out of interest? A randomiser? Names out of a hat? Your pick?

Just a randomiser.

EDIT: And the winner is... (drumroll) FLUXY!