Sign in to follow this  
Mork

Mork application - PASSED

Player Name: Mork / Mark (depends how long you've known me)

Steam Username: mackeral1992 (oh to be young when making usernames)

Date of Birth: 26/04/92

Country/Location: United Kingdom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11806489

Steamid.co.uk profile: http://www.steamid.co.uk/?id=STEAM_0%3A0%3A11806489

Games Played: CSS and League of Legends are the games i am playing currently, i delve into other titles as they come out or i fancy playing.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Well i've been playing on them since OB was created, I've had a few breaks from CSS (after 6-7 years of it, it can piss me off) but if I'm playing CSS then I'm normally pretty active on the OB Surf server.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Surf as mentioned above, Jailbreak is a weird concept to me and I do enjoy playing it but surf is what I enjoy more.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

1) I used to be a member of OB but was removed for inactivity, so I know what is required and what is a do and do not do.

2) I can be a pretty fair and decent leader and because of this I think I can settle into my new self-appointed role of surf head admin pretty well :).

3) As mentioned above I have ran servers so I know a bit about keeping them working and also breaking them as I often did.

4) I can map to a semi-shit level, (I have a over half finished surf map which I was creating for Aurora which may make an appearance as an OB map one day)

5) I'm an old man who can contribute to the community if funds are ever required.

6) I know some of the members and admins from previous encounters, and I believe I'm not hated by too many people within the OB community (could be wrong though :D)

Tell us a little something about yourself:

My name is Mark, I'm 21 and I'm from a town near London. I currently work as an Estimator in a structured cabling company (we install data infrastructure and i cost and quote tenders). I've been playing CSS since july 2006 and although there have been times where i've taken time away from it I will have around 4000 hours playtime on this horrible game.

I enjoy movies and music as much as anyone else, I'm a social retard and one day want to become a princess (saving for the operation).

Seen you on the Surf server today, it's been a while since I first met you.

I do remember you from back in time, you were always friendly towards other people.

I'd definitly +1 you, but I think it's better if you integrate a bit more with the new members before applying for member again. Some people left OB, others joined OB, perhaps try to get to know them better. I'm sure that in a few weeks time (or a month as the rule is now) you will know a lot more people.

I might be wrong though ^^".

But, most importantly: Welcome back!

Met you the other day...making me look even worse of a surfer than I already am xD

Teach me the ways pe el les.

But other than that...seemed like a nice guy who would fit in well...but can't really give a +1 as I've only seen you very recently :3

I understand you are one of those nearly dead fellas [+20] ..so I'm sure you will be fine x)