Sign in to follow this  
BlueEyes

Where Dafuq are you all?

Yea :x but i understand that most people got school/exams, so for those who are study hard goodluck guys.

and well after the update the server got less active, lets all blame steam :x

Ive been ill for a week so plus lots of work to do

but just been on and you can tell why the server is empty because its not fun anymore its full of retards who don't know the rules and wont command its just crap

sorry hard truths i liked playing on this server as much as anyone but if this continues i will be gone cause its not fun anymore i will give it a week or so maybe it will change but don't see it happening.

When someone tries to command and people constantly rebel successfully > People join

When someone doesn't try properly and tries to be funny (usually the 14 year olds) >People leave

When someone commands properly and successfully kills the rebels down to LR > People leave

When someone commands properly and successfully kills T's down to LR through games > People join

The problem is you need a mix of people successfully commanding and successfully rebelling to make it really fun, but at the moment its usually just people rebelling, most of the time they fail and get killed to lr

Its always the same 14 year olds that I call the 'depopulaters' I'm not going to name names but they're trying to hard to be funny whilst commanding and purposely getting killed, making it fucking shit

&

the mixture of people who rage quit when they haven't been given a 'warning shot' despite being told many times that warning shots aren't for pretty much everything they're doing but rather to stop TmF kiddies try hard commanding