Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

Practical jokes

Hi OB,

As most of you know by now, i don't actually do any work whilst i'm at work.

Instead, the majority of my day is spent in a prank war with a friend who sits next to me. Recent ones include replacing his keyboard with a broken one, switching keys around etc, opening every application on his desktop at once, and various others.

(He isn't very tech-savvy)

I need some new ideas. What are the best ways to embarass/play a joke on someone?

Another favourite of mine is to yell "HAVE A NICE POO" everytime he walks past one of the girls in our office.

Go!

This is the best, me and Prof did this to a girl in our year.

1. When they aren't around go into Word

2. Type askdfsdjfdsljfsdl or something, so the red line comes up

3. Right click and go to advanced auto correct options or something like that, its at the bottom.

4. You will then be given a menu where you can tell the auto correct to replace any word automatically with some thing else

5. Change all commonly used words to offensive terms

6. Profit.

You can go for the small annoying ones we did stuff like: and changed to an, an changed to and. stuff like that or you can go for the obvious stuff such as every time they type "the" or whatever you want it auto changes to "IM A HUGE FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE" its fucking brilliant

Replace everything in their cubical with a lego counterpart.

Cover everything they own with tinfoil/cling film.

Leave a mop on their desk every day.

Set up a confetti net above their seat and let it off dropping a banner congratulating them about their need to poop.

Take apart the screen on their computer, print out an image (Of your choice) onto a transparent film and place it behind the glass on their screen. Showing the image whenever a light it on behind it.

Leave staples everywhere in their office. Those bastards get everywhere.

Bluetac things to the underside of his chair/ desk.

Put a minifridge in his cubical/office, fill it with pictures of Marilyn Monroe. Immediately steal this minifridge.

Print out documents and paste them randomly around his cubical.

Leave a Lost pet poster for his belongings in his stall, steal said object before hand and leave the "Call this number if found" number as his stall phone number.

Take up the flooring/ carpet in his stall so his chair catches on it.

Get your hands on a high frequency electric dog whistle. Set it off, leave it in his office when he's out. It gets to people.

Move everything on his desk slightly to the right. If it is centered then un-center it dramatically and leave his monitor at an angle.

Steal the handles on any drawers he may have in his desk or otherwise. If they open via a lip/ledge to hold onto, fill in this lip with blue tac/glue.

Set up elaborate trails of jelly beans that lead all around his cubical that lead to a small tray of milk chocolates and an insulting note.

And what fLuxy said. She got SO mad at me.

I can and will think of more. This is fun. c:

<3

Put a little bit of ducktape under their mouse, Almost every day I put a thin strip of celotape in the door frames of my house and then call my dad in, every fucking time its always just as funny as the first time

Put a little bit of ducktape under their mouse, Almost every day I put a thin strip of celotape in the door frames of my house and then call my dad in, every fucking time its always just as funny as the first time

What would the celotape on the door frames do? I'm confused.