Sign in to follow this  
Kartoffel

Member app - ChocolateMuffin - ACCEPTED

Player Name: Dr. ChocolateMuffin

Date of Birth: 01/05/1992

Country/Location: United Kingdom, somewhere in Nottinghamshire.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25195773

Games Played: World of Warcraft, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Mount and Blade: Warband, Day of Defeat: Source, Counter Strike: Source, Half-Life 2, Minecraft, Terraria, Serious Sam, Realm of the Mad God, Lord of the Rings Online, Secret of the Magic Crystal.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? A bit over a month, gathering about 120+ hours playing time.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Jailbreak, I tend to rage over HoneyMuffin if I happen to go on surf.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I like to have fun, but I can be serious when the situation requires me to. I get along with everyone. I'm fluent in Finnish and Swedish, which could come in handy when retarded Finnish people come on. + I bring femininity to this sausage fest.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Charlotta, I'm born in Finland, but moved to the UK in October 2012 to live with HoneyMuffin. I went to European Bartender School in London and am now a certified bartender, but currently unemployed and looking for a job. Apart from gaming I like drawing and horseback riding. I like chocolate.

Thank you for reading.

+404 amount of plus ones not found.

Professor.exe has stopped working.

Logic function_Why it took you so long to apply_Contain syntax errors.

Please input function (MemberGroup_OB.Items.Add(Chocolatemuffin)) to resolve code.

Professor.exe has lost the ability to_even

Would you like to restart Professor.exe?

y/n

+69

God damn it Prof, this Isent Mr Stewarts higher computing visual basic class

Not even Mr Stewart's higher computing visual basic class is Mr Stewart's higher computing visual basic class.

I must find my output in any form I can.

Also,

God damn it Prof, this Isent Mr Stewarts higher computing visual basic class
this Isent Mr Stewarts
Isent
ISENT

"I got an A in my English"

Jake would be disappointed.

awesome Guy really +1 played with Him several Times

You know this a fucking FEMALE right...like, she is a woman...you do understand that

Also this is the Internet, Isent is deemed acceptable don't be hatin on me, got my rights you know, gotta respect my swag

awesome Guy really +1 played with Him several Times

You know this a fucking FEMALE right...like, she is a woman...you do understand that

Also this is the Internet, Isent is deemed acceptable don't be hatin on me, got my rights you know, gotta respect my swag

:shock: :shock: :shock: omg SHE PLAYES CSS ?

...... :?: