Sign in to follow this  
Hazed

Please read

It still goes a bit far to reset ALL the posts, I mean, you could have just sent him a message that he should not spam posts. Because now many thread don't make sense.

Edit: as you can see vodo feels really bad about this and you he would have just stopped if you had told him and its not like a post count hurts anyone

Hello and welcome to the community

-VODO

^ That is spam. I agree that in recent weeks you have been putting a little more effort into the comments you make, don't feel bad. It's only a game.

I was tempted just to leave just the content above the arrow for maximum effect.

I mean, you could have just sent him a message that he should not spam posts.

You have no idea how many times he has been told/warned

Dont have to hate yourself? its not like you have been banned from everywhere, you were just filling up the forums with LMAFO XDXDXDXD and it got too much

Hello and welcome to the community

-VODO

^ That is spam.[/size]

I don't quite see how that is spam? vodo is being polite to the new people within the community by welcoming them, yes he does post quite a lot of these welcome posts but doesn't everybody else?.

Don't get me wrong his posts that only contained "L0L XDXDXD" were spam and they were bloody annoying but a few of his other posts weren't, vodo you really shouldn't say you hate your self just because your posts were deleted, you should just carry on what a more relaxed approach, think of it as a second chance.

Now your back to a mere few, try not to spam so many topics as such, take your time to carefully read the thread properly before posting so you understand fully what your commenting and you should be fine. :)

I dont know why u fell the need to type "l0l xDxD", i don't think anyone does, my advice to you, is if you find something funny, it is best to keep it to a minimum, not type it on many forums, try to post only things you find a bit helpful to others, dont post for little or no reason at all. Its best to do this because you used to spam alot, u have been known to be a person that spams, so its best to keep your posts to a minimum for a while, if you really find a need to post do so, but think about it first.

This thread put a smile on my face. Besides the fact that he spams, even when he is serious, he types his sentecse in awya thta maked hhmi lok retarted. He also doesn't use capitals or full stops anywhere besides the end of the post.

This thread put a smile on my face. Besides the fact that he spams, even when he is serious, he types his sentecse in awya thta maked hhmi lok retarted. He also doesn't use capitals or full stops anywhere besides the end of the post.

I Looooovvveee Youuuuuu!!!!!