Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Runescape

Feel the samy way abouth runescape :P comon!!

Then why are you in our thread? Comon what? Playing a game we enjoy? Sorry officer.

Gtfo

Also Riley u gamblin scum :( im at 58 attack now, will get 60 tonight.

Feel the samy way abouth runescape :P comon!!

Then why are you in our thread? Comon what? Playing a game we enjoy? Sorry officer.

Gtfo

Also Riley u gamblin scum :( im at 58 attack now, will get 60 tonight.

its not that i hate runescape, i play myself gw2 to. I Think the game is a bit outdated. but if you are enjoying the game why not.

if you think runescape is out dated then maybe you haven't tried it in the past year. but then again I hate that version and I am trying to play the 2007 servers and occasionally the classic servers which are older.

Even though the game is old its still awesome. heck this is a counter strike source community (mostly) and there are so many more up to date first person games, but we choose this because it is better in so many aspects

I used to play RuneScape, then I took World of Warcraft to the knee.

Heehee, all those memories from RS in 2007, it was such a great game! Would go and try it again if silly Jagex wouldn't make us pay for it.

Imo, Runescape was at its best in 2009-2010. After that cheap updates came that made everything too easy. The thing I do still like about it now is that there is just so much different things you can do. I've played it for several years but still hadn't discovered everything.

Imo, Runescape was at its best in 2009-2010. After that cheap updates came that made everything too easy. The thing I do still like about it now is that there is just so much different things you can do. I've played it for several years but still hadn't discovered everything.

Tbh I have to agree with shadow. 2009-2010 was probably my favourite time of Rs because it still had that old school feeling but with a new touch to it. Although 2007 has the most memories for me and I would probably prefer to play 2007 atm

My cousin recently got a job there, doing the advertising graphics and paintings. He asked the manager of Jagex if I can go to Jagex HQ to see how a game company works. They said yes :D As I'm really into designing games, this is a chance not a lot of people could get :)

My cousin recently got a job there, doing the advertising graphics and paintings. He asked the manager of Jagex if I can go to Jagex HQ to see how a game company works. They said yes :D As I'm really into designing games, this is a chance not a lot of people could get :)

Lucky Bastard.

I plan on going into game design, too, hopefully I'll get to create some of my own games.