Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Runescape

Reads in the news the next day

"An 18 year old American Boy who goes by the online username of "Doomblade94" has been arrested after going on a wild shooting spree through Jagex HQ killing 57 employs and wounding 1. The single survivor was an 11 year old boy who was believed to have been a son of one of the employees. He is currently in a psychiatric ward being treated for post dramatic stress disorder as it is believed he was raped violently several times through out the assault and after. Jagex is the company regarded by many for ruining an online game known as "RuneScape" Maybe he sought revenge, maybe he just wanted a little boy to molest? Who knows? During the trail the accused is said to have giggled and said "I only want to love the little ones" It also believed that the accused is Christian. This comes only weeks after the Pope stepped down from office, leading some to say that Christianity has gone to far. He is set to be sent for execution in a few days"

after playing it for awhile: I'm getting that amazing pre eoc feel, and actual player interaction. but I don't like having to redo all my stats. I'm probably going to bot so I have a my stats up to 50s then actually play, and I hate quests so redoing them all is going to suck. but I'd rather everything reset than stat transfering.