Sign in to follow this  
Daffy Duck

Special note

How to be an absolute "lad" buy something for someone....really?

Don't look at the fact that I bought a game for him which made him make this in the first place, look at the circumstances:

I've never met Daffy, nor have I ever knew him with realistic information on his life, its the fact that a total stranger, from the internet, that you have met from a game, is giving you, a game, for free, on the basis that it's a 1-day out of a year holiday and you play games together, and, have a laugh overall.

For that fact, such a certain thing should either be looked at in respect for that other player, or your trying to groom them to meeting them, sticking them in your car, and proceeding to travel to a secluded place, while wondering what bad things you're planning to do to them.

I guarantee it's not the latter....

Before posting, just keep in mind on these circumstances.

I'm sorry this has bought a large comment back, but please, it's a holiday and I had a lot of christmas money, I just thought some of it must go to somebody who helped make that server funner overall for me.