Sign in to follow this  
Dra1N

Cant i get a last chance :(

I know members arent really meant to post in unban requests but I also feel sorry for him, i would say that this has definatly taught him his lesson and he really loves the server, I would like to see Dra1N make a return but thats just me

Thank you guys. I´l hope i see you on the server af im lucky for that criminal think i have done -:<. I hope admins will forgive me. I will change me 100% And honest. Any freekilling gunplant bait. Instnat punishment af admins want to do it. Af im lucky enough :-*

I would 99.9% say yes. Maybe instead of constanlty joining ct, then i may just join ct every third map? Af im getting lucky to get unbanned. :) or like ct 1 map and then wait to other day?

I'll speak to Mclovin and Kriss about it either today or tomorrow.

You should really just own up to scripting though, it's not because of that you got perm banned. You was permed for trying to access the server while you were already banned for a month, but I've already spoke about this.

ok twist, i could show you how real scripts sounds like. But i really dont want to talk about the 1 month ban. More want to talk about the perm ban af its oaky? :)

af people spec me. Af you cant hear me jump sounds like "dump dump" Means i dont got. But when your feet doesnt touch the ground its scripts. But i really dont want to arguing. Want to try my luck to join my favorit server. Im so glad you guys helping me out :)