Sign in to follow this  
Dra1N

Cant i get a last chance :(

Hey. My Ingame name is Dra1N.

- Steam ID = STEAM_0:1:27095350

- My Reason i guess is bhop scripting.

- Server Banned From = JailBreak.

- Hi |OB| Admins. I will explain why its unfair i got banned. Before i was playing JailBreak. I spend alot of time on playing bunny hop servers. So thats why im so good.i dont use bhop scripts and im sorry if i ever gave off that impression. And Anyway af i used bunny hop scripts. Vac would 100% sort it out. But i would apologize.

So |OB| Admins. Could you please let me play on the jailbreak server again. Thats the only think i do when i come home. Please dont make me wait a whole month. I would do everythink thats necessary.

- Dra1N. :P

VAC does detect scripts (but rarely bans people for them) + from personal experience they dont work...

when i was a keen surfer i tried them out but nothing beats practice

Edited by Tiny - He was banned for scripting so why in gods name would you show everyone else how to, despite it being a simplified version

Heres my 2 cents:

We've been pretty sure that you've been using hacks for a while, but we have had no evidence. Then something comes along that we feel is enough to ban you, because yea fuck can you bhop like that. We're not retarded. We'v been playin ths for nlog anough to know that people like you (younger children) are more likely to use hacks, and you went from being completely shit to being "amazing". Yea fuck did that happen.

I have my mouse wheel binded. I have check 100 times how to bhop. everything is "script" or download this. 100% VAC proof.

The only other thing I could find was a "luna script".

Which is not ATM (don't quote me) seen as a problem yet by steam, but it will be found out.

and they will ban anyone with it.

Your lucky you haven't been VAC banned.

I can b hop pretty good. but no way could anyone b hop that fast, without a stop somewhere in between it.

You bhoped across a whole map without stopping.. yeah right

I can bhop just as good as Dra1n. He's not using hacks and should get unbanned. I'll bring it up on the next admin meeting. I even have video on my computer and I'll upload it when I get the time.

I can bhop just as good as Dra1n. He's not using hacks and should get unbanned. I'll bring it up on the next admin meeting. I even have video on my computer and I'll upload it when I get the time.

I'm sorry Gumz, but you really can't. Sure, you can bhop well, but so can i.. nearly 2000 hours of CS:S on minigame servers is enough to support that.

But no-one can bhop as well as drain can. Aside from that, i'd rather not get involved with this.

TinyTerror. You cant acutally know about me and gumzter bhop as good as eachother. We tested it in a bhop server (Better Bhop Settings). and acutally he was faster than me. So i acutally dont know why you guys are complaining about somethink i acutally dont got. And af you acutally checked my profile i have been played css in like 2279 hours + My other acc that got hacked. And af you saw what i wrote why its unfair. I said "I spend alot of time bhop" Before i played JailBreak. So i dont know what you guys are complaining about. :(

Sure, but we're not talking about a bhop server with different settings are we?

We're talking about a normal Jailbreak server.

I'm not saying you script myself, simply saying that Gumzter can't bhop as well as you on the JB server.

I've played CS:S for 3700 hours and my other account of around 1.2 so i do know a little about this.

Well Tweep. I know its admins decistion but having no evidence and just guessing wont be the right think to do. Think about af i dont have. Its not like you can perm ban people for somethink they acutally dosent have. And now you admin is guessing i have scripts. Well now you saw i can bhop like that. But I would say im sorry af i ever gave off that impression.

- Dra1N :<

Sure, but we're not talking about a bhop server with different settings are we?

We're talking about a normal Jailbreak server.

I'm not saying you script myself, simply saying that Gumzter can't bhop as well as you on the JB server.

I've played CS:S for 3700 hours and my other account of around 1.2 so i do know a little about this.

Yeah Gumzter, because bhopping on a bhop server is PISS EASY.

Bhopping on a Jailbreak server without the correct settings is far harder, so the fact that Dra1n can MAINTAIN his bhopping skills both on a bhop server and a jailbreak server is obviously pretty suspicious to some people

I have no idea what you're talking about, i didn't 'change' anything.

l2readpls

Only reason he can maintain his bhop 'skills' is because of his FPS. Mine drops a lot compared to on a bhop server which makes it way more difficult. But I asked dra1n about his fps and it's way higher then me which makes it easier for him to bhop on the PB server. And I don't see a big difference between me and dra1n's bhopping on the PB server unless I get a fps drop or in places with a lot of people.

I see a huge difference, Dra1n can maintain his bhop over a way larger distance than you. I specced you bhopping between tables and you kept failing jumps, strafing incorrectly etc..