Sign in to follow this  
Dra1N

Cant i get a last chance :(

Ok So im not sure if this ban is appealable because i got banned by a headadmin but here it goes.

Player Name: (Time of banned) Dra1N.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27095350

Ban Reason Given: In the start i was playing on Outbreak Jailbreak Server. After that i turned my pc off. Next Day i was joining ob. I Saw i was banned. Checked OB Bans. Checked "Dra1N" Saw i got banned a whole month for bhop scripting. After that i asked my friends af i could play on his acc he said it was okay. After that i played on it and i got busted. I know i should wait one month. but the only think i pray for its for a second chance. Well we are alll are human´s I know i should wait for a whole month so i would say i have been a douchebag playing on my friends account :<.And like i said right before "We all are humans and the only think i pray for is a second chance.. And im not sure af this is ban appealble but its worth a shot. because i was banned by Twist.. but i would take the risk just to try to get unbanned on my favorite server. Sorry Forgive me please. i have been waited like 3 weeks. Sorry |OB| Forgive me for being a complete moron. And just to remind you. i am very very sorry for annoy all the admins every day:<

But i really hope we can sort things out :>

- Server Banned From. Outbreak JailBreak Server :<.

-Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim) see above.

- Date of incident 10-11-12 20:38.

Thanks for using time for read this.

You asked me on steam today if you should make another unban request, and I said no - just leave it. You actually ignored me, when you took the time to ask. You really don't help yourself with this.

Your ban was upgraded to perm since you tried to access the server on another steam account - stupid move.

The idea of a ban is to restrict you from a server, not to go and use a friends steam account so you can access it again. The funny thing is that you were claiming you never scripted when we know that you did and we had an idea for a while.

We also know alot more than you think.

You're right, the ban is now un-appealable, why you never waited the whole month out is just beyond me.

Closed.

Well af you dont belive me i dont got any scripts. Then you dont deserve my appriciaiton. everybody got chances without me. 1) got unbanned and he thread to hack the server. and the only think i "didnt do" i gets banned a god damn month. after that perm for playing on my friends acc. Jeez. Its like you all hate me.

Hello, OB. Long time i havent wrote to you, I will make my last unban request... Then i may wait for a year or more :(. First of all, im very happy for you to read my unban request. Then i hope my "god" + you guys will lower the ban and i hope i will be so lucky to make a proper unban request, Hope you´ll assist me.

Here we go.

Player Name (at time of banning):Dra1N

SteamID: STEAM:0:0:27095350

Ban Reason Given: My ban in a month was "Bhop scripting", Playing through other acc was a perm. (Such a stupid move from me. Please forgive me.

Server Banned From: Outbreak jailbreak server :<.

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): We was playing bunnyhop, i won quickly, Someone called me a scripter. After someone told me that. I decided it was enough for 1 day, turned my pc off to do somethink another. After i came from school, the 1st think i did was going to my pc turning it on. getting into ob. Saw i was banned. After all, i waited a week. I decided to play on my friends acc (2 To be exact). First acc, was Stew. played it in a week or a few days ( Stupid move) I was banned, because you saw me through my ip.The second acc was DragonDick. Ye we was going to play mix, 3 admins (Twist,Mclovin,Kriss) Made a channel with a password on. After it twist pmed me and knew i was Dra1N. I got banned from channel. Next day i was perm banned. (stupid move agin from me) I know i should wait another month, i really hope you will forgive me, for doing such stupid ideas. Af i have been annoying against you, Please respond this, and i hope you will forgive me. I am willing to wait more than more than a year a month or somethink else. Just please dont perm ban me. I hope this is proper enough to apologize to you.

And i want to congratulate (Jordan + Gaz for the new moderaters) Admins has choosed well.

Thanks for Read my text of Forgiveness:(

I feel like you're only sorry about trying to play through other accounts because you got caught, otherwise I'm sure you'd still be doing it, you'd be stupid to deny this

It isnt true. Now i know its a stupid move. I dont think i anylonger will try to do that. Af i will be lucky :(

Edited by Guest

bumped. I would like "admins" to respond so i can achknowledge my mistakes. And apologize for those stupid thinks i have been (cursing how you spell it) for.

aw the poor lad, i feel sorry for him. he was really bad for ct whoring and spouting constant nonsence but he did really enjoy the server... at least he wasn't being abusive like Hood!