Sign in to follow this  
Dra1N

Cant i get a last chance :(

Just close this topic. The person who needs more evidence than what we sometimes saw in server needs glasses..

I will be more than glad to help you out with those glasses...

This won't be solved by discussing how he does his bhop thing....

Well. There is no way i can proof i aint guility. Thanks admin for ruining my holiday + that server i play every single day.

i hope you are happy.

|OB| Admins. I would ask you how i can proof i aint guility. Because i know all the admins are ignoring me. I would type it in forums. How in the world i can proof i i aint guility and can show i got no bhop scripts!!!!!!!!!. First of all me and gumzter made a video. not worked. told all admins i got no bhop scripts. no one belive me. So Tell the shit out of me. How in the world can i proof i got no bhop scripts??????????????????????????

Hang on a sec.

There is actually NO evidence correct ? .. am i missing something here ?

-Um-Bongo

Okayyyy

Unless you are a moderator+ you should NOT be speculating on this when you are in no way involved. If you are a moderator, I would highly suggest moving some of this discussion to the moderator section, as this doesn't need to be in the open to be honest.

Dra1n, Twist banned you, so he is the person who needs to respond to this thread. Many of us have had reason to believe that you have been using hacks for a while now, and it does appear that Twist has banned you for a specific reason. What we do not need is users posting what they feel to this thread, as this is an unban request. One of the parts of being a moderator is being part of moderation process (hurr) which is why we ask that members do not post if they are not directly involved. If you have any information pertaining to this, please do post it, but we don't need speculation.

So do not post in this thread if you are not an admin, and you are not involved. A higher admin will respond soon, I am sure.

- Player Name (Dra1N)

- Steam ID. STEAM_0:1:27095350

- Ban Reason Given : Getting on my friends acc when i has been banned.

- Outbreak JailBreak Server

- Why My Ban was unfair.

The first of all i was playing on ob jailbreak. We was playing bunny hop. i won pretty quickly. After that pretty many from the servers said i have bhop scripts. I told them i had not. Next day i tried to come into outbreak well it said i have been banned. i checked a whole month. I waited nearly a week i guess. After that i asked my friend af i could play on his acc just for a short duration.. he said it was fine. I Used my friends account to reach an admin to ask them how i can proof i aint guility with my bhop scripts. After that i got banned on that acc too. The third account was my friends acc too. well he is never playing css so he allowed me. And that was today. 20 october 2012. We was going to play mix with ob. after that 3 admins was talking in teamspeak. Then they knew it was me after all i got banned. I know i just should waited a whole a month. but it would say it was unfair to get banned people dont got. And i know i wont get unbanned at all but a try is a try :>

We are ignoring you simply becouse we explained you why you get banned the first times you asked, now ur just annoying all the admins by asking them every day.

Also we do have alot of evidence of you doing so. (By recordings made by a few admins)

Locked.