Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

Jailbreak. At the moment though, that's not as much of a choice as a compulsion...

So you're telling me if Jailbreak was up and you were playing it then BOOM smoking hot 7/10 shows up at your room, wearing naut but scandalously clad stockings and a corset that squeezes her boobs out the top like a tube of tooth paste, walks up to you seductively, leans over towards your ear until her chin is almost resting on your shoulder then whispers the words "I want you.". Promptly falling backwards onto your bed, legs spread.

You'd look her in the eye and say. "Na".

Kudos to you.

Lager because ale be too sweet.

Would you rather be sexy as fuck on the weekends and a broken faced muppet on the week days or relatively sexy everyday of the week?

a corset that squeezes her boobs out the top like a tube of tooth paste

Two words

DO WANT.

anyway, Tea all the way-I like how Venga Bus has officaly made the would you rather thread his bitch.

Would you rather work Friday night Saturday night and sunday night and have the whole week off or work 9-5 monday-thursday

friday night saturday night and sunday night and have the whole week off because you get the whole freaking week off

Would you rather inject a medicine into yourself with used syringes or inject venom into yourself with a lovely clean syringe

Secondary school. I'm under the impression that the pay is better. And I'd like to be one of those inspirational teachers, but I imagine I'd probably just get called a nob a lot instead by my dearest students. (@Fluxy: ty for noticing. :) )

Take a really loud dump at a girl's house who you like, or instead, keep ripping really horrible farts now and again (you have to stay at the house for at least two hours).

Fart, because i think a girl would find it really weird if you took a shit the first time you went round when you're staying for a short time

Would you rather be mistook for a girl infront of 500 people then for the next 10 years people call you a birl OR do a presentation for 60% of your degree (3 years worked for) then when you get off stage your microphone is still plugged in and you call the examiners fucking wankers?

Call the examiners wankers, as I have already had the other experience except it was the mayor of my town mistaking me for a girl :DDDDDDD (Btw this was like 4 years ago and I had incredibly long hair)

Would you rather go out with a 7/10 girl and she is the best gf ever or a 10/10 and she is a bitch

Walk everywhere for free. Because I do that anyway and then my legs won't turn into chicken nuggets. hueheu

Would you rather be a window cleaner for hugely tall buildings or an excavator for deep as fuck mines?