Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

Have my mum walk in on me wanking. Pretty sure she wouldn't flip out too bad. Whereas I on the other would have to apply heavy mind bleach.

Have amazing physical skills and be a complete thicko or amazing mental skills and the body of an elderly man?

amazing physical skills, you would get laid so much more, #HeavyontheYOLO (credit goes to VENGA BUS for my new favourite saying)

would you rather play COD on the xbox using a dance mat or play CSS on the computer using a draw pad (a huge track pad bascily with a pen)

+999 to Prof for jumpstarting this after my 'little-bit-too-far' turned into a thread-killer... And I'd probably agree with you, Prof on your answer haha.

I also agree with Fluxy's bit too. If you are really that thick, you'll be oblivious to anything more, so getting laid = life completed lol.

I'd rather play CoD with the dance mat. Sure I could still get a lot of kills spamming commando + sprint. ;)

Would you rather work in a shit job now, for prospects in a few years time, or in a better but not really amazing job with far more limited prospects?

I'd eat my own shit for a week, as horrible as it sounds. It doesn't last as long.

Would you rather go without any type of sexual experiences (masturbating, sex and so on) for 5 years or lose a loved one?

Flaccid you have dumped another thread killer in here, goddamit. And your signature is just so smug. I'd probably have to lose the sexual experiences though. :'( My loved ones had better have a fucking orgy party planned at the end of those five years though...

Rather smoke cigarettes heavily for ten years of your life, or do heroin heavily for one?