Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

Would you rather?

Jamie probably, his juandeegs wouldent save him in real life, also I have an impression boggles wouldent fight fair and would bottle me in the face half way through our bar room brawl

Would you rather have no phone or no computer?

*edit Boggles lol, auto correct on my phone, not even going to change it

Hmmmm very tricky, my phyco ex girlfreind was clingy as fuck, wouldent let me do anything like go to parties by myself, i wasent aloud to see my freinds alone she always had to be there which got a bit frustrating. But could I go out with somebody who i found ugly? probably not not so im going to go with the hot girl...obvouisly im shallow as fuck.

Would you rather be forced to watch all the Twilight films back to back or be forced to listen to everysingle Justin Bieber song back to back

Hmmmm very tricky, my phyco ex girlfreind was clingy as fuck, wouldent let me do anything like go to parties by myself, i wasent aloud to see my freinds alone she always had to be there which got a bit frustrating. But could I go out with somebody who i found ugly? probably not not so im going to go with the hot girl...obvouisly im shallow as fuck.

Would you rather be forced to watch all the Twilight films back to back or be forced to listen to everysingle Justin Bieber song back to back

Twlight. Definitely, I my ears would bleed listening to that fag JB.

Would you rather have a million pounds or to be the smartest man in the world?

Smartest man in the world as 1 million dollars is like 500,000 pounds, gg

Would you rather have pokemon in the real world or we all knew lived close together and see eachother frequently?

I'm proud to be a pokemon,

where at least I know I'm free

and I won't forget the trainers who died

who gave that right to me

And I gladly stand up next to you

and defend Ash still today

God bless the Pokemon worldddddddddd

Would you rather be a cop in Los Angeles or Mexico?