Duck Fat

What are you listening to right now?

I love Feint aswell, specially Feint + Vella.

Yeah that was the one I posted, I found it yersterday at night and fell in love with it. You probably know Snake Eyes? I don't wanna spam more songs but since I'm posting already I'll just put it here, prob my favorite but I've heard it too many times :p

I love Feint aswell, specially Feint + Vella.

Yeah that was the one I posted, I found it yersterday at night and fell in love with it. You probably know Snake Eyes? I don't wanna spam more songs but since I'm posting already I'll just put it here, prob my favorite but I've heard it too many times :p

yep I know this one as well :D tbh I know pretty much everything on Monstercat by now... I got all albums on my cellphone and listen practically every day.

we are both kinda spamming right now but fuck it. If you like Snake eyes you might like this one as well (its a different genre, so you might as well hate it tbh):

I love Krewella and drumstep. I know that song, it's not my favorite remix but I still like it, I'm pretty sure I've heard it at a party (not Krewella but some DJ played it and Snake Eyes aswell).

I would post a million songs from Krewella right now but lets leave this here before Conor starts throwing ban hammers at us :D