Duck Fat

What are you listening to right now?

Me neither , I usually hate live perfomances but Pendulum are the big exception. They always change the songs a little bit and imo their perfomance is near perfect. Those 2 songs are really good, I prefer Watercolor

If you haven't then listen to Voodoo Planet, 4th video at arround 4:15ish

I think you really have to have been there to appreciate a live performance, otherwise it's mostly just a slightly worse version of the song your listening to. That being said, Muse have done some utterly outstanding live performances, if i wasent on my phone I would link them. But yeah, you can't say you don't like live performances till you have been in that atmosphere

That's completely true but what I meant is that I usually don't like listening to live perfomances on youtube(apart from Pendulum and maybe some other exceptions), if I was there it would be different. I forgot about Muse I remember listening to some of their songs live and it was pretty decent like Knights of Cydonia

Can't say I'm a fan of Pendulum after Hold Your Colour, kick snare kick snare, cheesy keyboard synths and angsty lyrics.

Suppose that's what happens when your label is Warner Bros records lol.

Their remix of Voodoo People is just a speed up of BPM with a two step kick added to it.

They do serve a purpose though, bridging the gap into Drum and Bass for many people including myself, along with London Elektricity it's how I got started in the genre.

I'm sure they put on a good show live too.

they produced some nice stuff on Breakbeat Kaos and Renegade Hardware I must say