Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Shougunner

you shot me in the face cause I was beating you in the Jumping LR.

hmmmmm

Thought that constituted as cheating, same way you cant use nades in a gun toss or reheal in a knife fight?

If he was jumping under an object, no it does not. You shouldn't be dishing out the punishements either, if he was cheating in LR it's for an admin to decide.

We all get freekilled, it's part of PB.

If it's not an actual freekiller, but a normal player who kills you 99% of the time you are doing something wrong.

If they don't give warning shots it's a dickish thing to do, and an admin on the server will most likely do something, but it's a waste of time coming on here to talk about it.

At the end of the day it's a game, a virtual world where you're pretending to be in prison, over the years i don't really care if i get harshly killed, i'll just go on steam internet...

As for the shooting you in lr, we need evidence, and we'll keep an eye out from now on, we don't act without evidence no matter who you are.

Shogunner, the aim of PB is to have fun, and come up with games and interesting rounds, this way the t's will respect you, and you'll be known as a good commander, there is no fun, or point, in just blitzing down the t's like flies

Shogunner, the aim of PB is to have fun, and come up with games and interesting rounds, this way the t's will respect you, and you'll be known as a good commander, there is no fun, or point, in just blitzing down the t's like flies

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm seriously not as trigger happy as people make me out to be. I don't do stupid stuff to end the round quickly. Generally speaking I keep the round at a good pace while doing interesting games and stuff.

Shougunner has said he thought it was an act of cheating, therefore simply an honest mistake. Therefore I retract previous statement about the LR and offer apology.