Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Shougunner

I ask that his ct ban be revoked, he is trigger happy and a freekiller, and when i was bound to beat him at a jumping contest he decided to shoot me instead

Witnesses:

Swagrid

JordyHax

Gumster

Among many others

currently he was opening cell doors to release T's from the main cell, and im slightly sure he threw a gun down to the T's

I'm not trigger happy, there's a distinction from a minor offence and clearly running off or not doing the order.

So explain killing people in lr and randomly opening cells? And no warning shots? Maybe the ban Eagle gave him was well deserved..

He's seems like a good guy but he just does so many things wrong and act like a dick. It annoys the shit out of me.

You guys seem to have a vendetta against me recently. I was clearly talking to the CTS. I never said your name once storm; I'm not stupid.

I'm not trigger happy, there's a distinction from a minor offence and clearly running off or not doing the order.

Running off still doesn't put your life at risk, you kill the T's when they put your life at risk i.e. going to armoury or picking up a gun and not dropping it when instructed. When someone runs away you warning shot, then if they don't comply you kill them.

Many occasion has a commander died, no orders given, we run around cause we have no orders, we then get headshot. And sometimes random chatter drowns out the Commander, so T's may misinterperate or mishear the command

Running off still doesn't put your life at risk, you kill the T's when they put your life at risk i.e. going to armoury or picking up a gun and not dropping it when instructed. When someone runs away you warning shot, then if they don't comply you kill them.

Many occasion has a commander died, no orders given, we run around cause we have no orders, we then get headshot. And sometimes random chatter drowns out the Commander, so T's may misinterperate or mishear the command

I think running off to where CTs cant get you in order to get a gun is a valid enough reason IMO, especially when there's a lot of people doing it and it's fairly easy to escape.

In the map with the magic toilet, people took 2 steps out of their cell, you killed them, one went up the ramp, needed warning shotting, you killed him. You command well, but you get butt hurt easily and are trigger happy.

I'd kill a T for running off, why would you let them escape? SOMETIMES i might warning shoot them if they're going in the wrong direction but..

It's also not the commanders fault if he gets talked over. We have rules against that. If he's nice enough to repeat the commands then you should be grateful :<

That's just my opinion, never seen Shougunner play CT so i can't comment on his actions.

In the map with the magic toilet, people took 2 steps out of their cell, you killed them, one went up the ramp, needed warning shotting, you killed him. You command well, but you get butt hurt easily and are trigger happy.

I never killed anyone for 'taking two steps out of their cell' and I'm not certainly not butthurt. I did specifically say at the start "If you detour, delay, run off or cell hop then you will die". I've played JB on quite a few servers before but I've noticed you guys tend to be a lot more lenient with T's to the point where they win practically every round; so to keep order you've got to be strict and quicker paced. I'm sorry if my practices aren't what you normally tolerate but if you really think I'm being too 'trigger happy' then I'll make more of an effort to forgive people more in future.

There's nothing wrong with dishing out warning shots for moving a step further than you should. I really doubt it'd effect the round much..

Unless what you're saying is that the best tactic in Jailbreak is to just kill as many Terrorists as quickly as possible so CT have an easy round.

In which case the CT team is bad and should feel bad.