Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

What subjects do you take/study?

I know someone who has a degree in pharmacy, and he loves it. He works on wards, and he loves the fact that he is indispensable there - pharmacists are so vital as doctors constantly go to him asking what they should use, and he loves being in a job that where he takes an active role. I didn't actually see pharmacy as being that good until he got this job in a hospital, and that actually looks like an enjoyable (while very hard) job.

Yeah Biggles. I freelance (print design mainly; branding & identity work, magazines, brochures, posters etc) and get a fair bit of work locally, and a little from further afield but I also work as a financial advisor for Nationwide part time to help save money for when I emmigrate in December.

Well if you work in a pharmacie you get paid very good indeed. But If one doesn't like to do the job for the rest of his life than that doesn't really matter. Also I got a diplome in Pharmacie-assistant, it's the same as the farmacist for job, only that heget more responsibility. For example; as an assistant I can not stay in the pharmacie alone, the Pharmacist must be there all time. Also his knowledge is bigger since he studied much longer..

Anyway, I don't like the job so I will start new studies 17 september ^^

I work full time, no studying at the minute.

I'm looking to join the police force full time, and until recently i swum and dived (dove?) at competition level for Bristol and South West of England

The police is the main focus. Where i work now - whilst earning awesome money for nothing - is soul destroying and i feel like i'm stuck in a rut.

2600 pounds a month.

My dream is to be a pensioner and play games all day long

He is like 76 now :P He worked in the military in Israel from 18 to 45. He gets around 17000 shekel (Israeli currency), which is about 2600 pounds, according to current rates.

well tiny, both my parents are in the police :P they say its stressful but it's completely down to what sector of the police the persons wanting go into. any idea's what you're wanting to become there? :P

and at school passed all the usual courses like maths and english, music and history etc, got distinctions in engineering and then in 6th form got a merit in level 2 diploma engineering.

Just finished college and passed all of level 3 subsidiary engineering, and now i'm sorting out going to a college to become a farrier :P should be fun :P