Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

What subjects do you take/study?

I came out of school with about 9 GCSE Passes, an Engineering BTEC Merit, two A-Levels at D grade and a certificate in Computer Maintenance.

Don't take photography if you're wanting to do anything to do with photography. It's a waste of time in my opinion. GCSE was fun though...

I'm not fussed about Uni because the way i see it at the moment, you may come out with some neat qualifications but also an equally substantial amount of financial debt. You might not even be successful in getting the job you worked so hard for.

It's a gamble i'm not willing to take.

Alright... I have no idea what all these things are but uhm, I study Bussiness IT and Management.

Its the connection between IT and Economic parts of any company.

What my study is all about? Well the study teaches me how to become a IT Consultant.

So basicly, I will be traveling around giving advice from company to company when im done.

Starting with higher studies next month. I'll be studying Digital Arts & Entertainment. This basicly means designing and programming games. Year 1 Art & programming is spread out 50 /50. Year 2 & 3 are of own choice spread out 30% / 70%. I will be going for 70% programming as I can't draw for shit. Do hope to be making games in the future.

I've finished with education now. I did:

GCSE:

art, history, graphic technology

AS:

20thC history, politics, music technology, graphic art

A2:

politics, graphic art

College:

HND visual communication

University:

BA (Hons) graphic design at Brighton

Lewis thinking he's all big now he's an A-level student..

I did History (B) Government & Politics (B) Theatre Studies (A) and Geography © for my A-levels.

Going to do Ancient History @ Edinburgh Uni in just under 2 weeks. Yeh boiiii

And yeh... I did Drama. WHADDUPSON?

came out of school with 12 pass gcse's c or above 3 a levels and now am doing an advanced apprenticeship in carpentry and joinery. which will also teach me all the cad stuff and give me a good income at the end of it :)

Starting with higher studies next month. I'll be studying Digital Arts & Entertainment. This basicly means designing and programming games. Year 1 Art & programming is spread out 50 /50. Year 2 & 3 are of own choice spread out 30% / 70%. I will be going for 70% programming as I can't draw for shit. Do hope to be making games in the future.

Any ideas for games yet?