Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

What subjects do you take/study?

It's such a goddamn interesting job, after working in an office for a year i really wanna do something like this... the police service is just so difficult to get a job in

Become a special :lol:

I work security for a company, and one of my duty's is to get involved in fights around towns with drunk people, make sure they don't fight. or if they need something try to assist with them.

And we work close with Police Specials

A special is someone who is a police officer, has full police powers. Just don't get paid like the police do.(Yeah it's voluntary, but heck if I was not working I would LOVE to do it)

They have everything FULL uniform. Pava Spray (New stronger CS spray), cuffs, and Asp(kosh,baton,night stick) What ever you want to call it.

They are really funny people, I saw one of them during the day and he didn't even recognize me without my work gear on!

It and im studying a program called IT-Master of Science in Engineering and that way i get what i need to be able to keep study it in uni.

This is my what i do, i might not make any sence but some might get some :P

tkse1.jpg