BIBS

Profile pictures

Hello and welcome to this page where ill try not to accidentaly to spam and I hope to communicate to all of either through the forums private messanger or steam so there won't be a spam complaint and I won't get binned again.

Making of profile pictures on this forum may be against the rules since its advertising, but thats for another day. Regarding the payments I decided everyone gets 1 free demo therefore the second picture/ order will not be free.

For everyone with my old art that I made with my old very limited graphics tablet im issuing a completely free new picture of better quality and anything they want (that means 1 picture will be free and 1 free demo)

For example one of my old pictures:

-http://imgur.com/ItgFShc

And a demo I am working on or by the time you are reading this might be finished:

-http://imgur.com/a/RE26E

The prices will start from 1 eur/dollar/pound etc. and will go up according to the difficulty of the picture (and no it's not going to be random and will never be above 3 eur)

I will notify you when i'm working on your order via private message and urge you to allow people to message you or I will not be able to communicate.

-b1bs

dude i was joking but u're insane, looks way better than the others tbh

well now that u're working on it remove the blade with blood and any other emo/goth stuff u were going to put in and just gimme megumin, ill give you something when u finish

Edited by Blyss

2 hours ago, Blyss said:

dude i was joking but u're insane, looks way better than the others tbh

well now that u're working on it remove the blade with blood and any other emo/goth stuff u were going to put in and just gimme megumin, ill give you something when u finish

Ok Blyss I ask you to allow me to message you. I dont want this to get deleted for spam again.