Sign in to follow this  
MrGibbyGibson

A "Goodbye"

1 hour ago, Brawler said:

Thanks for linking me your steam profile, just gonna look at your skins for another hour :)

;]

24 minutes ago, Rachel said:

The actual fuck did i listen to, i cant even make out what ur saying.

Dont know. Dont ask. At least I didnt download Nvidia software for a AMD graphics card. ;]

22 minutes ago, Robert said:

Later Jibby. Have fun at CLWO

20 minutes ago, w33zy said:

Cya gibby had some good laughs with you, shame you enjoying another community more than OB feelsbadman

anyway see you around yo 

FeelsBadMan

Im sure we'll meet again. Enjoy your time in OB :)

9 minutes ago, Ekitai_Hebi said:

cya around man, thanks again for casting ESL

and have fun in CLWO :)

Have fun with the 1070 SLI. Looks sick, will for sure get a 2nd 1070 myself :D

Goodbye gibs remember me as the creator of Tescos memer. You will be missed hopefully you will become more active in the future of OB will be nice to see you pop in and say hi, enjoy everything hope life goes smoothe from here on out.!

also htf did I not know that popey left for clwo?

Edited by Philip

Guest Heineken

Goodbye Gibby, I wish you the best of luck whatever you do, we had some good laughs and you will be missed. I'm sad things didn't work out for you, I hope to still see you around. :)

maxresdefault.jpg

31 minutes ago, Philip said:

Goodbye gibs remember me as the creator of Tescos memer. You will be missed hopefully you will become more active in the future of OB will be nice to see you pop in and say hi, enjoy everything hope life goes smoothe from here on out.!

also htf did I not know that popey left for clwo?

Thank you.

Popey left a while back ^.^ - Hes now an admin =]

16 minutes ago, w33zy said:

btw cya in a couple of weeks/months

;] - Ill still be active on the forums, I like the forum software and theme. Jailbreak too, most likely on for an hour or 2 a day and decrease. TS, every so often for a lil while. Hey ho.

20 minutes ago, Mintlou said:

You're actually alright Gibby. It's a shame you're on the same power train as Popey - unfortunately for you it didn't stop at the OB Station.

We never really spoke. I remember an argument in a gather a while back on Season that didn't go down too well, bar that, nothing really since.

Who knows, maybe the train might make its way to the OB Station.

5 minutes ago, Heineken said:

Goodbye Gibby, I wish you the best of luck whatever you do, we had some good laughs and you will be missed. I'm sad things didn't work out for you, I hope to still see you around. :)

"All Ts are now known as Halloys" :>

Youll see me around. And so will No Good. You both seem to be quite active when I pop on.

3 minutes ago, dj parkinsons said:

Haven't known you long, but we have had a good laugh, see you around and good luck in your future community :)

Thank you. Your graphics work is insane, keep that up :)