Sign in to follow this  
Imoxus

What graphics card do you have?

Guest Heineken

I am rocking a Nvidia GTX 980Ti, a bit overkill for most of the stuff I do, but I did get a good price. I have CS:GO Capped at 300FPS, and can run demanding games on pretty high settings with decent FPS. Pretty pleased with it.

I got a GTX 750 Ti Card by EVGA but soon im hopefully upgrading to a RX 470 as my current GPU is starting to struggle running new titles and i hate FPS under 60. It runs most my games above 60 except Hitman 2016 which i would like to play more but its hard with a avg FPS of less than 50

NVIDIA GeForce GT 635

I find FPS to be pretty good in CS:GO, though for some reason I got horrible frame-rate on the ZE servers for some reason...

On 8/13/2016 at 13:50, Ekitai_Hebi said:

hell that doesnt just go for CSGO but goes for any game.

That logic ESPECIALLY applies to Planetside 2 (good FPS is one of the most frequent tips I hear from people in order to play well) not just because of having more frames to see with than the other guy, but because it has something to do with the client-server data for some reason (don't ask me why; that game is just incredibly optimized).

On a side note, is there some website for a comparison or rankings or something to compare graphics cards? I find all these GeForce and GTX and Radeons and HD Radeons to be a bit confusing when comparing cross-series.